Power your business with Microsoft Office Professional 2010, a comprehensive software and support package to help you run and grow your business. It’s all here: powerful e-mail and scheduling tools in Outlook, sophisticated information and data management with Excel and Access, and professional-caliber marketing tools in Publisher. And it comes with one year of technical support, ready to use when you need it.
- Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Use built-in templates in Excel 2010 to help you construct a budget and track expenses right away.
- Gain insight from your data quickly with Sparklines, Slicers, and other powerful analysis tools. Illustrate your information with dynamic 3-D charts and graphs you can create in just a few clicks.
- Organize almost any project in one simple place
- Make OneNote 2010 a convenient spot to organize your important resources, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to collect a full spectrum of materials and media: documents, text, videos, audio, Web page clippings, and more.
- Find exactly what you need with simple tagging and search functions.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the Web and other resources to your notebook with just a click.
- Create dynamic presentations that resonate
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
- Take full creative control with easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features and dramatic visual effects.
- Easily broadcast your presentation to customers across town — or across the globe.
- Express your ideas with speed and originality
- Get your creative juices flowing on everything from business reports to family newsletters with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010.
- Add visual interest to your text with dramatic effects such as shadow, reflection, and 3-D.
- Choose from an impressive array of customizable SmartArt® graphics that help you highlight important messages in just a few clicks.
- Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Use the e-mail, calendar, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 to stay connected to your people and projects more efficiently.
- Manage e-mail from multiple accounts all in one inbox, so you never miss a message.
- Add appointments to everyone’s calendar with a click using the Group Scheduling function.
- E-mail your team and customers even when you’re away using Outlook Mobile 2010 on your smartphone.*
- Create professional-looking marketing materials
- Create your own communications, using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, to do everything from marketing your business to planning an event.
- Work from a vast library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, e-mails, and more.
- Use photo-editing tools and Live Preview to try out different artistic effects.
- Give your marketing a professional look, without hiring a professional designer, by using advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
- Build your own database instantly
- Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
- Start fast with prebuilt templates you can customize.
- Gain insight from your data more quickly using Conditional Formatting tools that use color and formatting to highlight what’s important.
- Computer and processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Hard disk: 2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system.